AquaMira Resort and Condotel is located at Tanza, Cavite but way going to Naic. Yes, location is part of Tanza but way going to the resort is in Naic, Cavite. The resort is within the vicinity of 600 hectare Saddle and Club Leisure Park or much known as Sta. Ana Park.
After Sean had turned one, I want him to enjoy the water under the heat of summer. Of course, we looked for the resort near to our place and less crowded. AquaMira Resort caught my attention and after I found out through my officemates that it was only opened last year and location is not as accessible compare to other resorts nearby.
Daytour Php250 ( 8:00 am – 5:00 pm weekdays ) until 8:00 pm during weekends and holidays.
Cottages : Php400 for table and chairs / Php600 for cabanas
Locker : Php100/each
*Overnight is for checked in guest only
*Cooked foods, beverage and food bought outside is subject for corkage fees ( depend on the quantity ) but you can bring water and snacks.
Rooms/Accommodation starts at Php2,500+ up ( depend on the room type / package and season )
Check in : 2:00 PM Check out: 12:00 NOON
For other details about rates and accommodation contact the number 09566417009.
HOW TO GET THERE: Better used private vehicle. As I’ve said earlier, resort is not along the service roads. Resort is offering the shuttle service, so if you want to go there via commute better call them first for the arrangement of pick up point or hire a tricycle.
- From Coastal Mall terminal, ride a Bus going to Ternate Naic.
- Tell the konduktor to drop you at Petron Naic.
- From Petron Naic, ride a tricycle and tell the driver to drop you at Sta. Ana Park ( rerahan ng Kabayo )
Via Private Vehicle:
- Drive the Aguinaldo Highway until you reach the pala pala crossing ( Landmark: Sm Dasmarinas and Robinsons Dasma)
- Turn right going to Governors drive ( Landmark: Mcdo on the right side)
- Drive straight ahead way going to SM Trece until you reach Saddle and Club Leisure Park on the right side before Standard Insurance. You will notice the signage of Aqua Mira.
Our holiday at Aqua Mira 🙂
AquaMira resort is one of the must visit place in Cavite. Enjoy the summer! 😊