Seoul White Korea Double White Whitening Soap is made for all the filipina to achieve the “Kinis Puti, Kinis Koreana” skin. It comes in different sizes with budget friendly price ( 60g / 90g / 60g(2bars) / 90g(3 bars) ) ( P45 / P65 / P75 / P145 ). Available in BeautyMNL and all watsons stores.
CLAIM. This gentle bar combines the brightening powers of arbutin bearberry and tried-and-tested kojic acid to deliver long-term skin lightening. The precious white strawberry exfoliates skin as you cleanse, letting you enjoy a double whitening effect minus the stinging sensation.
Cleanses and moisturizes: The creamy lather draws out dirt and pollution, and gently exfoliates skin.
Gentle whitening: It lightens skin and minimizes the look of dark spots and acne marks while leaving skin touchably soft.
– Kojic berry Combined whitening powers of arbutin bearberry that lightens the complexion without any irritation or sensitivity and tried-and-tested kojic acid.
– White strawberry A rare and special fruit, the white strawberry is known for its magical ability to stay white—even under the sun! Infused into skin care, it’s as if it has an SPF-like effect to protect the complexion, and also works as a natural exfoliant for a double whitening effect
How to Use:
Use daily on face and body. For best results, use with the Instant White Tone-Up Whitening Milky Cream.
(details from seoulwhitekorea.com)
I have been using the soap for months now, it leaves my skin clean, soft and smooth. It’s really gentle and doesn’t cause any dryness or irritation to my skin. No stings despite of having Kojic acid ingredients. I’ll notice some micropeeling right after my first bath. It lightens my skin and my husband acne marks. ( BTW. I encouraged my husband to try this. He’s dealing with acne kasi kaya sobrang arte nya sa soap. There are or most of the time pag nagchange sya ng soap nagwoworst pa yun pimples nya. Dito lang sa sya nahiyang). Another thing I’d love about this soap is very affordable, the soap last for weeks at hindi mabilis matunaw unlike other kojic soap I’ve tried. One of my favorite so far. A must try product.
What I liked.
- Budget Friendly price ( No.1 yan dapat! 😁 )
- Lighten my skin as early as 1 week
- Very gentle and no stings
- Lightens acne marks
- Doesn’t dry my skin
- Mild scent
- Well packed and super appealing packaging.
What I don’t like.
- None. Will update this post once I noticed any.
Disclaimer. This review is based on my experienced and product is bought by my own money.
If you already tried this product. Share with me your thoughts. Leave a comment below. 😊
Don’t forget to subscribe on my FB Page and get updated on my budget friendly beauty finds. 👍Click the link here.