Total Cost: P100- P120
- Chicken ( worth P35 soup pack ( chopped ))
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 1 pc. Carrots
- ½ small head Cabbage
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic
- 1 pc. Knorr Chicken Cubes
- ¼ Elbow Macaroni
- 3 pcs. hotdog
- Salt and Pepper
- 6-8 cups of Water
1. Sauté the garlic, onion and chicken using butter in a soup pot.
2. Add some salt and pepper and the sliced hotdog.
3. Pour the 6-8 cups of water, let boil for 10 mins.
4. Add the carrots and chicken cubes.
5. Wash the Elbow macaroni and put in the boiling pot. Cook for 10 mins.
6. Add the cabbage. Stir and cook for 3 mins.
7. Pour the evaporated milk. Add some salt and pepper. Stir and cook for another 3 mins.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl ( optional: add boiled egg ).
9. Serve. Enjoy. Share.
Don’ forget to subscribe on my FB Page to get updated on my budget-friendly recipe meal. 👍Click the link here.