Total Cost : P150 ( can make 30 rolls )
- ½ kilo of ground pork
- 2 pcs. carrots
- 5 pcs. medium size onion
- 3-4 leaves of kinchay
- ¼ kilo of lumpia wrapper
- 1 pc. Egg
- 3-5 cups of cooking oil
- Ajinomoto Seasoning
1. Combine all the ingredients pork, carrots, onions, kinchay, egg, salt, pepper and ajinomoto seasoning in mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. Cut the 1 wrapper into 2, wrap the mixture for about 1 tablespoon ( depend on your choice ) in a lumpia wrapper. Repeat until all the mixture are consumed.
3. Heat the cooking oil and deep fry the lumpia.
4. Remove from the deep fryer.
5. Transfer to a serving plate. ( Optional: serve with sweet and sour sauce or ketchup )
6. Serve. Share. Enjoy!